Wolfe Counseling, PLLC is dedicated to providing Coloradans the BEST couples therapy available to them. We also believe in supporting therapists in becoming experienced EFT couples therapists while growing their private practices. We are VERY different than other contracting relationships in Colorado. We hold a TRUE independent contractor model, supporting you in growing your private practice and eventually either not needing to market your practice, or graduating from our program with a full, healthy private practice. Contact us to schedule a time to discuss counseling career opportunities and ask any questions you may have.
We are Expanding our Network!
Benefits of Independent Contracting
- Consistency for your practice – accept the clients you want, when you want them
- Get your relational hours towards LMFT licensure / MFT Certificate
- Very competitive rates
- Regular compensation increases on a preset schedule as you grow professionally
- Community of support in private practice through our ongoing business support group
- Confidence in the ability to be successful in business quickly, and with less risk
- NO commitment. Ever.
We believe in vetting our therapists up front, trusting their skills, and supporting them in running their practice the way they choose. Legally, as an independent contractor, we are not ALLOWED to have oversight of your cases or practice in ANY way. Anyone who asks this from you is treating you as an employee, NOT an independent contractor, and that is illegal. Instead, our passion is to support private practice therapists in their dreams the way we would have loved support in achieving ours.
Client referrals are only the beginning of what we offer your practice. Since 2018, the contractor program has grown from offering a business support community and regular clinically-based raises to now ALSO helping to pay for EFT trainings, free EFT group consultation with renowned EFT trainers, and, most impressive, a personalized administrative assist to help you get your practice off the ground and ALWAYS running smoothly. Our assistant will help you develop your business systems, train you on common software systems, Simple Practice, Quickbooks, Taxes, and so much more.
Is Your Practice Interested in Independent Contracting with Us?
We offer a selection of independent contractor support plans which can assist your practice in impactful ways so that all you have to worry about is seeing your clients and you can leave the rest up to us!
We support ongoing formal training of employees and contractors alike by providing wage and rate increases for experience and training in EFT, as well as longevity in the field and Wolfe Counseling. We also offer 0% loans to help therapists achieve their training goals.
We offer a competitive base rate AND rate increases for:
- 1 & 2 year post-grad experience
- Licensure (min 2 years performing therapy under supervision)
- Licensed 5+ years (performing therapy during this time)
- EFT Externship completion (min 6 months seeing couples)
- EFT Core Skills completion (min 1 yr seeing couples)
- EFT Certification
- Loyalty raise after 2 years working with Wolfe Counseling, PLLC
We aim to provide clients the highest quality couples therapy available in Colorado. To do so, we vet our therapists comprehensively for both employment and independent contracting relationships with us. Therapists associated with Wolfe Counseling must be licensed or in candidacy status, have a passion to work with couples, and be willing to get extensively trained in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT). Therapists who also see individuals, families and children are preferred we welcome other areas of specialization to provide our clients looking for unique specialties outside couples therapy. Visit the ICEEFT general training information and list of trainings pages to check out their trainings!
The following are requirements to join our organization:
- Passion for specializing – and excelling – in providing EFT couples therapy
- Completion or plan to complete Externship and Core Skills training (financial support available)
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to apply EFT Steps and Stages and show ethical and legal competency
- EFT supervision highly encouraged for all, required for unlicensed therapists and/or therapists who have not completed Core Skills yet
- Desire to seek Certification, EFT master courses, EFIT, EFFT and ongoing EFT supervision with a Certified EFT Supervisor is preferred.
Dedication to a Client-Centered Approach
When referring clients, we consider the best interest of the client and assign clients based on therapist expertise and appropriateness for the client. Community referrals are provided to clients when we cannot provide the client an appropriate referral for their needs. Frequency of referrals depends on client-therapist fit. Appropriateness of client-therapist fit is of upmost importance.